Huwebes, Nobyembre 24, 2011

Application Process in Teleperformace Edsa, Shaw

I just want to share my experience in applying as a Customer Service Representative at TP Shaw. People from different forums said TP has the easiest recruitment process and are accepting call center newbies. (Though I am not a newbie, I still tried to apply here.) I was also referred by a friend who works here.

I was there by 11:00am. I informed the receptionist that I'm an applicant and I was given the form to fill up. After filing up, I waited for a few minutes for my initial interview. 

Initial Interview
It was a group interview since there were many applicants. I must say questions really vary some are related with work and some question are related with current events. Fair enough to evaluate the applicant's communication skills.

Computer Based Exams
This includes Grammar, Internet Navigation and knowledge on mobile phones and computer parts.
A bit easy. :)

Final Interview
One on one. Common interview questions again like Why did you leave the company? Give me 3 challenging scenarios you've encountered with your last job etc.

Job Offer
After I passed the Final Interview I was asked to undergo medical exam at Health First Clinic which is also located inside the Edsa Central pavilion Mall.  Basic Salary is 14K plus plus allowance which I think is already good for newbies. They assigned me on a US telco account.


Facts about Teleperformance Philippines
Teleperformance Philippines was awarded “BPO Employer of the Year” by the Business Processing Association of the Philippines and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce last March 2011. The award highlighted the company’s commitment to its employees by providing the best career experience in the Philippine BPO sector. It operates more than 10,500 workstations from nine business sites located across Metro Manila, Bacolod City and Cebu City. 

Rants:
I actually have no rants and rave about the company. The HR people are kind and are very welcoming, they don't eat you out during the interview. Well, I just experienced the worst Medical Examination Process. Click here for the story

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento